Friday, September 9, 2011

I still miss you.

alright, it's setting in. I don't regret what I did on Wednesday, but I do really miss number twelve. It's the little things I miss most. I was looking back at old pictures of us (poor choice) and it just reminds me of all the things we did. I can look at a picture of us and know absolutely everything about that night. I think that's what is hard.. I just love everything about him, about us.
Antelope hunter and I had a chat last night about summer and I feel better to know that he wasn't trying to be mean he was just always with number twelve. I'm happy they're really good again but I'm sad that I never got to be apart of our little triangle. I used to have such a great time with those boys doing absolutely nothing. We would make food after their hockey games or go about doing our daily to-do list together. It was just really good and I miss it.
Hopefully everything will work itself out.

No comments: