Tuesday, September 6, 2011

breathe.

I have had the worst headache for like the last three days and I don't know why. My sister said it's likely stress and dehydration. I feel stressed outbut I'm not exactly sure what about. I'm feel like I have so much to do but I do not. Everything for school is done, except buying my textbooks which won't take long. I don't always like buying them before class but I guess I can always take them back. NC and I are supposed to go tomorrow so that should be good. I think that I feel stressed because I am usually so last minute but this year I was here a day early and settled and then I had another day today to get everything done and now tomorrow I have no classes, just a seminar.
I think I'm gonna go look for a job today but we'll see. I'm exhausted right now and I want my head to stop hurting. I took a nap today but I am still so tired. Tomorrow I'll hopefully go to the gym and get my books and get some homework done for my Athabasca class.
I'm in bed watching some one tree hill hoping I'll fall asleep soon.

No comments: