Wednesday, October 28, 2009

he's probably going to try and shove chill pills in my mouth soon.

hoolyy today was gaysauce and a half. first i woke up in cold sweats and had to open the window at 3am. then when i finally got up i felt absolutely awful. but me being my procrastinating self got the please of studying all day for my psych midterm. oh did i mention ltl and ce trying to convince me all day to convince 'the devil' to go to the hockey game. don't worry guys, i got this. and then i got to write my midterm. and watch an educational movie, you know the ones.. it was better than most i might add, my prof is pretty tight being it was HIS movie. and then he let us go over an hour early. but me leaving early meant coming home to ce and ltl again trying to convince me to convince her. when i finally did then i got the pleasure of trying to write a paper on an article i really was not interested in and had no idea how to do. love those. then daddy got angry because i spend to much money.. well he's right and i hate admitting that. but i just really enjoy chilling with the crew. anyways hopefully tomorrow goes better. 6am will come early but at least i'll have something to look forward to. i don't even mind that i have to drive all the way home then all the way to edmonton. i can had a killer jam sesh alone with my new cds and then ltl can bring his new cd and sing to me and then hockey and perhaps partying. oh how i long for tomorrow. 

No comments: