Monday, October 26, 2009

hey number twelve.

fearless is our song because you make me feel fearless. when we drive down the road, i have to try so hard not to get caught up, you absent-mindedly make me want you, you put your eyes on me to capture every memory, when my hands shake you pull me in and i'm a little more brave and i don't know how it gets better than that.
my wish kinda suited us for awhile. we weren't on the greatest of terms and it just depicted every word as to how i felt about you. i truly want the best for you in life. and then you forgave me. and you told me you want the same things for me and my knees went weak again.
but now i'm thinking stay beautiful is quite suiting. i mean you are beautiful, every little piece. you really are going to be someone. and when you find everything you've looked for, i kinda hope life leads you back to my door. but even if it doesn't, i want you to stay beautiful.

No comments: