Tuesday, October 27, 2009

don't forget to look before you fall.

i'm on the edge, on the edge of everything. holdin' my head, holdin' my head for something. something you told me when you knew you had my heart. i took a chance, i didn't cry, i loved you baby; so i believed a lie. i, i believed that i could land on my feet but i, i just fell into water too deep, too deep.
you jump then fall, you thought you had it all; you thought you could stand tall, you jump then fall.
i never knew how something that seemed so true could be so false. and i felt like i could die when you didn't catch me. i fell through your arms into a strange world of deceit and harm. i was so innocent till you left. and then all that I had was the burned bridge. and my last breath.
you jump then fall, you thought you had it all; you thought you could stand tall. you jump then fall.

No comments: