Friday, January 3, 2014

Tender.

Last weekend when we went to calg, B and T had a major fight. Like we're talking serious domestic thought the relationship was over kind of fight. And I was so worried for both of them. B is my sister and I would always take her side but I have grown to love T as a big brother too and I know they love each other. In the morning T and I were joking around and he said something and I was like I haaaaate you and he responds "I love you" but in a quiet voice. And I tuned around to look at him and I was like did you just say what I think you said? And he's like yep. And I'm like aw that was tender. It was just one of those moments because he's a big guy like 250lbs 6'3" huge muscles and tattooed up. And he doesn't have cne moments like that very often. For a significant part of the first year and a bit of their relationship he was severely depressed. He was miserable and would never come to family things with B and just sat home all the time. Now he's more involved in the family and I'm happy it was the depression that was disconnected and not him. 

No comments: