Saturday, January 4, 2014

Nice to hear from someone else.

I remember at Mox one day I overheard JD and SE talking. JD had just moved back from calg and he was like soo what's the situation like in the dining room girls wise it looks pretty disappointing at this point. And they were like yeah there's not really anyone good looking in the dining room, especially no one new except B. And JD was like ya ti noticed that too. And I was like what are you guys talking about I heard my name. As they're like don't worry about it. 
Granted at the time there were a lot of larger, older girls working there and really no one special that was new. I was honestly so taken aback because I don't see myself that way. And I think that's why tinder is so good for me because the other day I had a guy say to me you are so incredibly beautiful. And I know, it's a hook up app I'm not expecting to get married here but it's so nice to hear that. That's something number twelve and I would argue about sometimes beside I would always be like why are you so sexy. And he's like I'm not. And I was like but you are. And he's like you don't even see it do you, your own beauty. And honestly I didn't. And I'm not like oh I'm the ugliest person ever but I'm also not like BM who knows she is model-worthy gorgeous and always had been. 

No comments: