Saturday, January 4, 2014

I am beautiful.

Sometimes we have to remember that we're beautiful. I'm beautiful. You are beautiful. We are all beautiful. It is cliché but it is one of those things. We all have beautiful things about us. It's okay to think that you are beautiful. We should remember it more of the time and believe that we are all beautiful. The world would be so much better of a place if we looked for beauty before flaws. 
And I get it because I am entirely the type of person to be critical all the time. I am critical of myself more than anyone else. I have a poor body image that I'm working immensely on. And sometimes when people are like you're a bitch, B; you're so judgemental of others. I someone's want to just say yes I am, now times the meanest (most honest) thing I've ever said about another person by 1000 because that's the way I judge myself. I think that in 2014 that will be one of my most important "resolutions". To love myself more, to consciously practice self love. And in turn I will try to love other more and criticize them and myself less. 

No comments: