Monday, December 3, 2012

Introspective.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being lonely. The kind of lonely that longs to not be lonely. 
Where would you like to live?
Seattle, New York, Nashville, Durham
What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Reading in front of the fire with a blanket, glass of wine or hot chocolate and the one I love. 
To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
Indecision. 
Who are your favorite characters in history?

T.S. Eliot, Martin Luther King, Adolf Hitler, John Steinbeck, Charles Dickens
Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
Carrie Bradshaw, Hermione Granger
Your favorite painter?
I don't know much about art, I wish I knew more. Perhaps Leonardo Davinci, only because I am still not convinced that The Davinci Code is fiction. 
Your favorite musician?
Jack Johnson
The quality you most admire in a man?
Ambition, honesty, and security. 
The quality you most admire in a woman?
Confidence. 
Your favorite virtue?
Integrity. I thought I lost it once, but in reality I lost myself for awhile, and when I came back, so did my integrity. 
Who would you have liked to be?
Kate Middleton 
Your most marked characteristic?
Perspective. 
What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty. 
What is your principle defect?
Judgement. 
What is your dream of happiness?
Love. 
What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
To never know how it feels to love and be loved. 
What would you like to be?
Successful, Loved, Strong. 
In what country would you like to live?
Italy, Greece, Canada, or the United States. 
What is your favourite color?
Black, or charcoal grey, or blue.  
What is your favourite flower?
Calla Lillies, Birds of Paradise. 
What is your favourite bird?
None I despise birds. They are absolutely terrifying. 
Who are your favourite poets?
Robert Frost, Dr. Seuss, 
Who are your favourite composers?
I don't know much about composers, but I love listening to classical music. 
Who are your heroes in real life?
My momma, my sister. 
What are your favorite names?
Sadie, Addison, Abagail, Nathan, Austin. 
What is it you most dislike?
Complacency and lack appreciation for life.  
What historical figures do you most despise?
.Shakespeare, Napoleon, 
What natural gift would you most like to possess?
The ability to walk in somebody else's shoes. 
How would you like to die?
Asleep, with the one I love. 
What is your present state of mind?
Introspective. 
What is your motto?
Always love, love always.

No comments: