Monday, December 3, 2012

happy endings.

KG has gone through some really intense stuff in the past three years. She's the girl who used to live next door and her boyfriend cheated on her, then she revenge fucked someone else and ended up getting pregnant. She didn't know which one of them was the father and she went through some pretty intense stuff. She lost two of her best friends because they became best friends and now they hate her because she ended up with the father. The one guy threatened to burn her house down with her in it and offered her 10gs to get an abortion. And they were very on and off with some very serious shit, court order, etc. They have been together and happy for about a year now, maybe a little less. They live together with their son and they just got engaged. I saw her engagement photos and she looks genuinely happy. It's nice to see that some people get the fairytale ending.
So I texted her and told her how happy I was that she got her happy ending and that it gave me hope that one day I might get mine. She told me one day I will, and I will have BB twins hahaha. but it honestly just melts my heart a bit because she was really there for me during the brunt of the shitty times with number twelve.

No comments: