Monday, December 3, 2012

Closeness.

On Friday four of us stayed at my home. It was kind of nice because K hasn't been here much. Most of the time I like being alone but having company is nice sometimes. That's why I want a puppy so bad, so I have something to come home to that doesn't speak.
A slept in my bed. We didn't do anything we just cuddled. It was honestly just so nice to have someone next to me. It's the physical presence that I crave. When I slept with number twelve I usually had such great sleeps because I felt so safe. Until the end at least when I was always so stressed and so worried knowing what we were doing would probably end up breaking my heart.
I just crave someone to hold me now and then. The worst part is that I used to love sleeping alone and hate sleeping with someone until number twelve forced me to love sleeping together. I think I especially liked it because I only ever had the opportunity for 3 or 4 days at a time.
I just want to be close.

No comments: