Monday, October 22, 2012

Go home sweetheart.

K's girlfriend has been staying here way too much lately. It's at the point where it's actually starting to bother me. Like this is four out of the last five nights now, fuck off. I don't understand why it's necessary to stay here on school nights? Like I cannot imagine being banged all night then getting up and going to school (I have done it a select few times and it sucks you are exhausted and feel shitty all day). School is important to me, I wouldn't risk that for a boy.
Last night I took his friends and him out and I drove them to the strippers and the bar but I went with them. The funniest part is that they dressed up like a priest, a monk, and a rabbi. I don't know if I talked about this earlier but they were supposed to come next weekend and ended up coming this weekend because M booked his flight this weekend by accident for Halloween hahahahahaha. Anyways I actually had an awesome time with them, they were so funny. And even K was like, any idea why T stayed here last night? Or was it awkward to you too? And it was totally awkward. Like his two friends were here, go home sweetheart. You are like extremely needy if you need to stay here and cannot let him have two nights with his best friends since childhood who he only sees every few months.
She's here right now and I like her but this is starting to wear on me. I like living with ONE person. I didn't sign up to live with two people and I don't pay the rent I pay to live with two people. I just like my space and I just don't understand why she always needs to be here.
I learned that she doesn't drink at all ever, tonight. It made a lot of sense about a lot of things.

No comments: