Wednesday, October 24, 2012

At least I believe in something.

Today we had a girl read her writing in class. She wrote something about each of us and what she would remember about us. She said, "I will remember B for her strong beliefs". You know what, I do have strong beliefs and it takes a lot to shake them. And if that's what I'm remembered for, I'm happy. For some people my "strong beliefs" makes me a stuck up bitch. For others, it means I'm passionate and I believe in something. And I think that's just it. I don't really care if you think I am an arrogant bitch. Sometimes I am, sure. But I have strong beliefs and I'm not willing to compromise them. That's it. I would rather people think I am a bitch than be wishy washy and change my so-called beliefs every time someone disagrees with them or doesn't understand them. I'm not sorry for my beliefs. I believe. And I'm sorry you don't.

No comments: