Wednesday, January 25, 2012

work, work, work.

I have my first shift tomorrow. I'm not really sure what to expect. I'm pretty nervous. I went and bought shoes today for it so we'll see how that goes. I can't imagine how I'm going to work in heels. However, I bought good brand of heels with a very wide heel so hopefully it doesn't hurt to bad and I also bought inserts to cushion my poor little feet.
I know it sounds pathetic but when you serve you are legitimately on your feet for the entire time and if you're a good server, you're working your ass off the entire time. I'd work in flats and my feet hurt. I feel like these shoes have a bit of support so hopefully they are comfy. I'm so nervous and I don't know why. I know the most important part of serving is being confident in your abilities.
I don't know my boss at the golf course always tells me that when I don't show my personality is when I get into trouble. And that's a nice compliment I suppose, you know that I have a good personality (aka I'm not retarded and don't know how to have a conversation.
I guess that's just it though. Even the first girl I interviewed with, whom I really like told me that I have a really great personality and she thinks I'll fit in well there. I'm happy with that and I have lots of training shifts in the next two weeks so that's great because I like doing lots repetitively then you actually learn it better!
Anyways I work tomorrow so I better go get some stuff done! I work Thursday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday.

No comments: