Monday, January 23, 2012

8tracks.

Somedays I just want to crawl into my bed and never leave. I am sitting in my bed and covered in blankets with pillows. I haven't studied like this in a long time but these readings have to be done on a laptop and for copyright reasons he's asked us not to print them with author permission for us to read and not reproduce etc. So me being all integrity me who would never give them to anybody, just print them because it's easier to read I find, I'm still doing it the proper way.
I am just content to not do anything. I am still not feeling good from Saturday and albeit how great of a time I had, I never want to party like that again. I have never been so sick for so long. I didn't really eat yesterday or go to the gym. And today I ate shit and didn't go to the gym. Tomorrow I have to get back into real life but tonight I'm going to read contemporary health in my bed and listen to 8tracks piano covers.
Etta James died the other day and it's so sad. Like I loved the song At Last. I love old music like that. You know, Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Ella Fitsgerald. Michael Buble is a fav because he sings songs like Sinatra that are just beautiful. I'd give anything to be able to have a bath right now or a fireplace. When I'm old, I want a fireplace in my bedroom so I can read in bed in front of the fire.
I know it probably sounds weird right now because I am blogging, but I could really use some time disconnecting from the world. I am supposed to come home this weekend but I might wait a week and just not so that I can just disconnect and study and find myself again. I don't think I lost myself, but I have done some things in the past few weeks I'm not  proud of. I wish I could be a slut and party like that but it's just not who I am. I wake up with a worse moral hangover than a physical hangover (and I get excruciatingly hungover because my body isn't used to impurities like alcohol). I don't know I just know things are about to get busy and I need to buckle down and study and relax and just enjoy the little things.

No comments: