Sunday, January 22, 2012

the morning after.

I had such a fun night hahahaha. I am such a disaster but seriously. I have zero desire to go out for a long time. I had so much fun. Honestly going out here is so much fun because nobody here knows me. It's not like I dance with a dude and all of a sudden theres 7 million rumors about us (aka PD, DK, JP, choose any dude really).
I did something I probably shouldn't last night and I never want to do it again but hell did I have a good night. I seriously danced for like 3 hours straight. My legs hurt and are incredibly sore because of it. I also still have the worst headache you could ever imagine.
I also changed my sheets today because RD stayed here last night (bahahahhaha funniest part of this is that the dude I had an oppsie with in September is also initialled RD). But anyways haha I never even did anything I am actually the biggest tease ever haha dudes must just hate me. But whatever I was up until like 5:30 am aka about 8 hours past my bed time.
Also he snored louder than DK. I didn't even think that was possible. Like DK snores so loud it is effing brutal to stay at his house sometimes, mainly when I don't fall asleep. I couldn't even believe it because today, K was like seriously that dude fucking snored soooo loud. Hahahahaha he also had a hell of a time chirping me for my 20 year old party mistakes.
Oh well, I had a really good night. I am thinking about going home next weekend but PD is gone so we'll see. I don't want to go out though and I know if I go home I'll end up going out. Mainly because my friends don't know how to stay home and have fun without drinking. But we'll see I might have to work, I'll have to find out tomorrow hopefully whether I work or something. Anyways I'm disast and need to sleep.

No comments: