Tuesday, January 24, 2012

study time.

Today was a funny day. This morning was funny because of K and S, oh and LS. I had class and it was so dumb, my prof like regurgitated the textbook. It was so annoying, even her examples were unoriginal. And then I went to the gym, came home showered, went back to class, read my readings, got a bj, went to night class. We sit down in night class and my prof goes, "well I have a confession. I am extremely high right now, legally of course. I am on serious muscle relaxants. So if it looks to any of you like I am incredibly high, it's because I am."
hahaha I love that class it's so interesting. It's all about contemporary mental health issues and he is very interested in criticizing drug use and how effective it really is. He isn't against it, he just thinks people are overmedicated.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Hahahahahahah got a bj.

I'm so mature.