Sunday, December 11, 2011

the new girl.

So tonight, K brought a girl here hahahahahahahaha. And they're not actually dating, she's his best friend's little sister so he's very uncertain if he really wants to go here. He has to take into account the fact that he can't just have casual sex with her bahahaha. And I seriously wish I could record some of our conversations about it. Actually our conversations in general are hilarious. BUT tonight, he texted me when he was on his way here and I was already making fun of him so he said, "BE NICE". bahahahhahaa I responded with "I'm always nice".
The best part about it is that I was studying on the couch when they got here and I didn`t move hahaha. And I considered moving to the table and/or my room but me being me I didn't. hahaha I actually just basically came to the conclusion I would receive a go away text message if that was the case. So I kept studying and chatted a bit with them and did my laundry etc. basically acting like she wasn't there only more polite.
Then he took her home hahaha and when he walked in he was like man you were such a good wing tonight. And I was like I know right? Would you expect anything less? And he told me he was afraid because of my stories of being a major cock block bahahaha but I reminded him that I am only a cock block when I don't like the girl. He was also very happy that I was sitting out there, on the couch, and didn't move. He's like I didn't even want to come here hahaha and not in a mean way but in a he's not sure this is the best idea because he's basically going to have to commit hahahahaha.
This whole situation is just so funny for me. And then when he got back he totally amped up the asshole-ness and I was like built it up a bit? Now it's going to be twice as bad? And he's like yep... have a good next day and a half bahaha.

No comments: