Thursday, December 15, 2011

take a ride, to good times.

I seriously had such a good night tonight. Today kinda sucked, I wrote two finals and I don't think either of them went really well, but at least, I'm done. Then I went for wings with TK and DS and the group. And I'm seriously in love with him bahahhaa. Not really but he is so sexy that looking at him for extended periods of time/him looking at me makes me blush.
I am really happy tonight. I felt like I was back like age 12 or 14 just genuinely having fun. We went for wings and then we went and got stuff for gingerbread houses and had a competition: girls versus boys. The boys won unfortunately, but to be fair they set off pyrotechnics with it. hahahahahaa it was fantastic actually. Also, one of the rules is that nerf guns were allowed and that was fantastic, I forgot about them for years. I also ended up with shaving cream in my hair... we started out with whipped cream but we ran out thus, the boys figured shaving cream was a great solution.
We went to a pub after but it was just good genuine fun, you know. It was really nice to just kind of let loose. And like DS just made fun of me all day today about sleeping in his bed and blah blah just beak beak beak. Actually, everyone did. But he thought it was especially funny. It was just a nice night. But I'm exhausted, and I have to get up early so I can hopefully go to the gym then pack and go home. yaaaayyy.

No comments: