Saturday, December 10, 2011

virgins aka nicest kid ever.

I AM SO FUCKING HUNGOVER. But seriously, it's 6pm, I've been up since 7:30 and I still feel like balls. It was ender bender yesterday (last day of classes) and I only have two finals and they're both web ct so I figured I could make it work. I actually had a really good day.
I started drinking mimosas at 10am hahaha. Then I rocked a solid buzz until about 8pm when TK picked me up and we went to Mojo's. DS works there and I am like in love with him bahaha. He is so sexy. And I never ever like blond guys. Also, he is the genuinely nicest boy I have ever met in my life. (K is convinced he's gay just from my stories bahaha). But seriously, he's soooo nice. Like I have never met someone that is so genuinely kind. I was hammered and hitting on him so hardcore hahahaha and he let me sleep in his bed while he was at work and then when he got home he just left me to sleep and he slept on the couch. He was like you looked really comfortable and like you were having a good sleep so I didn't want to wake you up. He bed was also extremely comfortable.
BUT, he's a virgin. I honestly couldn't even believe it. He is way too hot to be a virgin. Like I was mind fucked for sure. I didn't even know 20 year old boys could be virgins. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing I'm just baffled. Who is a virgin at 20 these days? AND what boy is a virgin at 20 these days?

No comments: