Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tonight was such a fucked night. I had an assignment due today so I did that and handed it in and then I came home and had like a two hour nap. And then I got up and while we were cooking supper the bitch upstairs was stomping around. Like she's seriously ignorantly rude all the time. She always slams drawers and stomps around and I just don't get it. So tonight she was stomping around so then K turned on the tv to a brutal music channel and then cranked it to piss her off (mature I know). So she stomped on the fucking ground. You're 45 and fat bitch stfu.
So then, I rush to the university to tutor. And for something fucking new she didn't show up. And I am actually strongly considering to quit tutoring her after I get paid. So THEN I come home and the bitch put on high heels to stomp around. Like are you fucking kidding me?
So I was like K, are you gonna be mad if I yell at her? And he was like nah. I don't think he actually thought I'd do it. And I was like take off your stupid fucking high heels. I legitimately yelled so loud and he just started killing himself laughing. He was cracking up and couldn't believe I actually snapped. I never do that and he's never really seen me mad hahah he listens to me bitch a lot but I was actually so mad. I'm so tired of inconsiderate people, like have some common fucking courtesy for others. And he just thought he was hilarious because he's like you are so shitty at being mad bahahaha and continually beaked me all night long.

No comments: