Sunday, November 27, 2011

roughnecks.

So DK had his roughnecks tryouts this weekend. And I'm so proud of him. We talked a fair bit this weekend about it, which is unusual because he wasn't home and I was. Anyways, he had a lot of fun and he said it all went really well which is really good. I'm so happy for him. He's a good guy and he really deserves for this to work out. I hope it does because he's taking it really seriously. I mean I told him when I'd be home at Christmas and he was like good I can't wait to see you but I'll probably be playing lots of lax. And that's what I want for him, I mean that's the plan right. It's just nice because all I've ever known of him is how much he loves to party, you know? So it's really nice for me to see him trying to do something real and follow through on something really important and to want it that bad.
Anyways I just love those boys and I'm really excited for DK.

No comments: