Wednesday, June 15, 2011

luongo chokes again.

I'm in a really funny mood tonight. Hopefully life picks up. I was in an alright mood and then I only had one table tonight and on it waas a 400$ bill and they wanted to split it. But then the member told me he'd take it all so I have to listen to him. He didn't even give me 15 percent, AND there was 11 people. Like it seems to me that you should always give 15 percent especially if you have good service and I can assure you it was great service. And when you have over eight people you should especially consider tipping more than you normally would because things can become a giant clusterfuck with that many people and it's really frustrating.
Anyways CH was a sweetheart tonight and gave me a big hug and asked me if we could make sweet love hahahaha so that cheered me up a bit. He makes me laugh; we have a very love hate relationship. But all I thought about was number twelve so now I'm going to go be a Debbie the downer and eat some ice cream to cheer myself up and hopefully not cry myself to sleep. Okay? Okay. Night.

No comments: