Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it's only 30 percent, only.

also, i swear this paper is going to be the death of me. it is 12:48 right now and i have 793 of 1500 words. however this is almost entirely analysis which means that the rest is summary which i have to cut from my first draft. i really need to do well on this, i shouldn't have procrastinated it. it has been a long few weeks, but i suppose that shouldn't be an excuse. who knows, maybe cheating on your boyfriend with your best friend and losing them both within two days of one another doesn't count as a valid reason to be stressed out. i expect no sympathy, i know it was my own fault. however, it is still causing me insane amounts of stress and completely mind fucking me to the point of zero focus.
i'd better get back to it.

No comments: