Saturday, June 14, 2014

The last few days.

Thursday was like THE worst night I've had at work in a long time. When I walked in, J said oh what were you girls doing before this? Sitting at oj's so you could come to work wasted? CG had a coffee in her hands because we had just gotten a coffee.
I didn't even know how to react because I have been to oj's before but I would never come to work drunk. Then, for the rest of the night I was really put off. I had probably 75 percent of my tables complain about something kitchen related. And every time I told J, he flipped out. He honestly was being so rude and such a spaz and I was like wtf did I do.
So yesterday after work I was talking to him in the office and he's like look I'm really sorry for being grumpy tonight. I'm like tonight? Are you kidding? You weren't a dick tonight but last night I wanted to punch you in the face.
He's like what do you mean? What did I do yesterday? So, I told him and I said I was really insulted and then confused by your attitude towards me. He's like B, I am so sorry. You are not the problem and that was not directed at you. We have a problem but it is not you and I'm so sorry for making you feel like that.
We proceeded to talk about it and other girls and stuff and just had a nice little chat which made me feel so much better especially because moments before he was like I want to leave so hurry and come talk to me (about an incident last night with stupid girls) and I told him he was being really whiny and he's like it's because my batteries are out and I don't have my charger.
He honestly treats that thing like a million dollar diamond filled with crack cocaine haha he always has it and as soon as we sat down we just talked about lots of things which was nice and I feel much better.

No comments: