Saturday, June 14, 2014

Interesting night.

Last night I went to ME's house. I was so happy because BS was there. I honestly forgot how much I love her. I haven't seen her in ages. It was good to see everybody else too.
I went to my first Calgary strip club last night. It was actually hilarious. A man stripped to "the full monty" right in front of me. He was like 40 and it was hilarious. Also there was a girl who didn't have a bad body but she was a more voluptuous stripped and I think it would be less noticeable but she was dancing with a girl who was shredded beyond belief so it just emphasized it.
A guy was creeping hard on ZG and MT paid her to grind his leg and it was fucking hilarious. He actually creeped her so hard after and she's like man it was a joke, look at us. He came and shook MT's hand which was funny. Also I forgot how sexy CN is oh my goodness.
BS lives with her boyfriend and ME and MT are currently broken up but still living together.
I feel like my friends are all so much further in life romantically than I am. Like they are in these serious and significant relationships and I'm over here like, "yeah well I'm finally over number twelve but I'm in love with my boss, so.."

No comments: