Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm rolling my eyes here.

I dreamed about him last night too. It was kind of funny actually. T came with us to his house and he was like arguing with J like I just don't understand why you don't date her. It's kind of funny because in real life T is always trying to convince girls to date J. He wants J to settle down and it makes me laugh so hard because usually he'll bring it up and a girl will be like he's not my type or something along those lines and T is like Why? What's wrong with my brother? He's a good catch! But usually the two of them are polar opposite and have completely opposing viewpoints and they bicker and it is so funny. 
Then at M's birthday last night she kind of made some comments. First she told me about their date haha I was actually laughing so hard. 
Then she kind of made some comments about him and she's like are you sure you don't like J? You two flirt a lot. I'm like yeah he's attractive but he's my boss. And she's like but what if he wasn't and I was like but he is.
She kept saying but like you both don't want kids and you get along so well. 
I just don't even know what to say to girls like he brought a date in last night haha how much more clear could that be?

No comments: