Sunday, June 22, 2014

The best boys.

T makes so many comments about J and I it's the fucking WORST! Sometimes it's so awkward... like tonight J was taking something to the lounge and T says, are you just checking him out? And I'm like no I wasn't even looking there and he's like yes you totally were now you're trying to look busy and hide it!
And J tonight was a little taken aback because B was there tonight to help with a party and her and I were talking and J is like what are you talking about? And we're like you obviously? And as she walked away he looked at me and was like I hate this. My worlds' are colliding.
B works at J and T's other place and is in love with J. Like if they haven't slept together, they've definitely hooked up. And I just think the whole thing is hilarious. Like C was like are you jealous? And I'm like no, I think she is though. Like J and I were talking in the office and when I walked out B was like waiting for me asking what are you doing?
T just hates how close J and I are. Yesterday I had jugo juices and he's like is one of these for J? And I'm like no why? He's like oh I would have taken it. You like J better than me so you suck up to him. And I'm like nope it's not for him. Then tonight T was making comments and I'm like you are so funny T. And he's like why I'm like you're like a secret funny. You don't say things as blatantly as J but you're funny. And he's like I'm hilarious B, all the time.
Their competition actually is hilarious.

No comments: