Thursday, June 26, 2014

Duke.

Perhaps I should explain this story. The reason I think it's so funny J doesn't trust his brother with his dog is because last time T has Duke, he bite someone hahaha. I know a dog biting someone is not funny but the situation is funny. So T was not paying attention and I think he was with his dog too and then he got wrapped up in a bike or something and like bit this person.
The funny part of this is that T had to call J and be like by the way when you get home Animal Services is coming to do an observation on Duke because he bit someone. And J's like wtf why what happened?
When Animal Services came to do the observation on Duke they were like uh this dog is like the most docile and easy going dog ever. J's like yep I know some days he won't even go for a walk he's so lazy.
So now, needless to say, J isn't over stoked for T to watch him.

No comments: