Thursday, June 26, 2014

His name isn't actually Court hahaha.

I am talking to Court today again. I got worked last night at work. I was actually so tired by the end of my shift. I was actually running around for like 4 hours straight. I started with a 16 top reservation immediately when I showed up. I rang over 1800 last night in like 6 hours.
Court came in and I met his mom and sister. His sister is SO nice. She stayed and drank for awhile, his mom just came for a few drinks.
I don't know he's incredibly polite and he is witty and makes me laugh. Last night he coloured a children's colouring sheet and he is incredibly talented. I was actually stunned because he was shading it like a professional artist would.
Who knows, I'm definitely interested in getting to know him better which kind of sucks because he's leaving for a month probably next week! That's so long! I don't know he is just not someone I would see myself with. I think it's interesting because my taste in men has changed drastically as I age. I like that Court has a good job and he's attractive and funny and nice to me.

No comments: