Thursday, March 8, 2012

no social etiquette.

Alright seriously, since when is it okay to a) talk on the phone in the library; b) eat your supper in the library like it's a restaurant, c) not even have open books while you're in the library. Like why are you here? Go home.
I have seriously not been in the library like at all this semester. I've been avoiding it like the plague because I was sick for a month and because people are so stupid and inconsiderate. Like please gain an understanding of social etiquette. And I don't mean this in a racist way but for the most part, it's people who aren't white. And I'm not discriminating against any particular racial group but if you are talking loudly in the library I'm going to be pissed off. I don't care if you're black, white, blue, green, purple or orange, it's going to piss me off.
It was inevitable that I come back here though because I have an essay due tomorrow and I'm so flustered that people just will not be remotely quiet. Like go to fucking studio or something. It's Thursday... best night to go out in Lethvegas thus, it should be silent in the library. If you're here you should be studying. Otherwise, go home.

No comments: