Thursday, January 5, 2012

what a break.

I am more than mildly hungover today and I have no idea why. I only had like six drinks total the entire night and I feel like ballsack. I'm assuming it has more to do with ragging than being hungover and also I'd like to attribute it to the fact that I have had a shitload of alcohol in the last 3 weeks and I cannot wait to go back to healthy, nerd b. I'm so excited for school it's pathetic really. I have lots to talk about last night was soooo random and I legitimately hate DK's other roommate from one more than 30 second encounter with him and I'm so glad he isn't ever there and works away because he is a giant asshole and I want DK and MB to come back and make me love their place again. I have plenty to say but I have to go to Nana's for dinner now. peace, bro.

No comments: