Tuesday, January 3, 2012

my friends are assholes, but funny nonetheless.

Oh haha story about PD and DK the other day.
So according to basically everyone I know, PD has a big dick and he's the kind of dbag that has to make that known. I've known that for like years but I just would never sleep with him so I don't even think about it. So the other night PD, DK and I were sitting in DK's living room and he made some comment about how big it is (the comment I didn't catch). The conversation continued like this:
DK: It's not about the size of the tool, it's how you use it.
PD: When was the last time you used it?
DK: Three weeks ago.
PD: Brutal. Try last night bro.
DK looks at me as I'm killing myself laughing: When was the last time you fucked a good-looking girl?
Both of us laugh hysterically.

No comments: