Monday, January 2, 2012

so long gorgeous.

I said goodbye to HJR today. It wasn't as sad at I thought because I think I just don't realize she's gone for six months. JP is pretty upset but I plan to spend lots of time with her this week, I'm going over there later tonight after dinner with Momma E. So we'll see how it goes tonight. She just needs a friend for when life fals back into routine. Hopefully she'll just dive into school and work hard and play hard.
I'm going to dinner with Momma E right away so I should really go finish getting ready but I'm doing well and happy and just kind of loving life these days. I don't know if I mentioned talking to number twelve yesterday but I feel alright today. I mean it'd be nice to see him but at the end of the day, I know it's probably better if I don't.

No comments: