Saturday, July 16, 2011

the notebook.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

This is how I feel. It's not gonna be easy, it's going to be really hard. And I know that. But I feel like not being together is like an attempt to make life easy. To not be with the one person that can pull all the strings of your heart with a  simple smile, that can shatter your heart for simply being around a certain person, that can make you melt simply seeing them. Not giving that person your heart is easier than giving complete trust and complete access to your heart for someone that has such influence over you. Because when someone has that much of you and you let all inhibitions go, you are giving them the ability to destroy you, to break you completely. But you're also giving them the ability to make you the happiest person alive.

No comments: