Sunday, July 10, 2011

leeeet it go.

I'm so effin annoyed. Last night was my boss' fiftith birthday. And it was so fun the whole night there was a band and everything. And then JC started talking about sunshine. She's like oh you don't care if I dance with sunshine do you? And I was like nope I'm over it it was two years ago. We all know that he's the one that's not over it, not me. And I said that to her too. I was like well SB (his brother), his parents, grandparents... they're all over it. It's just him who isn't so maybe tell him that you're with me instead of asking me if it's okay. I appreciate that she was like hey do you care, knowing that he's a big part of my history. But in all honesty, you and him are like best friends these days so I was pissed off about it 2 years ago but that's exactly it. It was two years ago soo let's let it go.
I am just so tired of always being blamed for everything. For the first time in my life, I put myself first when I asked him to get out of my life. And it was the best thing I have ever done. I stopped hurting for him and longing for him and I became such a confident happy person. It reopened all the doors for number twelve and I and it let us actually be together. That was amazing and I wouldn't take it back for anything. In essence, sunshine is the one who needs to grow the fuck up and get the fuck over it because it was forever ago and it'd be really nice if we could be cordial.

No comments: