Saturday, July 16, 2011

hope.

So as I was typing the last blog title, another one came up. It said "you believed baby" and so I wanted to see what I'd written. When I went to that post it relit the fire inside me, the hope and the faith that drives me to keep on believing. There are days when I have trouble believing in God and fate and that any of this matters. And I've been having a lot of those days lately. Life's been hard and I haven't really felt anything that makes me feel worthwhile. I've been sad and disheartened. I want it all to mean something, life, where I am right now in my life, what I want to accomplish. I want to have certain things in my life. And reading this post reminded me why I still believe.

http://imjustconsistentlyinconsistent.blogspot.com/search?q=you+believed+baby

No comments: