Sunday, May 1, 2011

go die university.

I killed my geography final. I added it up and I got at least a 86 depending on where in the A- I sit for the class. I hated that class and wasn't doing good in it and I needed that minimum 86 to get an A- which for that class was all I cared about because I didn't want it to destroy my gpa. Luckily my complete fuck of a psychology professor destroyed my gpa with my psych mark. He seriously writes the most difficult tests imaginable. I'm still waiting on my english mark. I'm rather nervous. It shouldn't be too bad but it's gonna drop my gpa. I'm so flustered because I literally have zero gpa boosting classes. Like I don't get to take gpa boosting classes and it kills me because all these kids are taking badminton or hockey or whatever and all of my classes a part of my major/minor.
The other thing that frustrates me about my classes is that my gradescales are different for every class. Ironically the class that it's highest for is the class I got an A+ in.

No comments: