Tuesday, May 3, 2011

busy girl.

Worked until 4, came home, relaxed for a half hour, having some dinner then off to the shoppe. Bank hours are amazing also. 9:30-4/4:30 is absolutely ideal for two jobs. I get to sleep in enough that I'm not up at 6 but I work 6-8 hours a day at the bank, monday through friday and then nights I work at the shoppe or the golf course and weekends is golf course during the days and shoppe saturday nights. I'll work 5-6 nights a week and probably 7 days a week. Sounds fun right?
I've decided I'm never going to work sunday nights. I absolutely hate working on sunday nights but I love working sunday days at the course. It's ideal to have sunday nights off because I like to get everything done, prepare for my week and relax before the long drive. I feel like sunday is just a night to be at home relaxing not out working.

No comments: