Friday, January 21, 2011

requiem for a dream.

last night i had the most fucked dream. i swear. today is tc's birthday and my dream was about the party. so we all go to his house that wasn't really what his house looks like and i wasn't very stoked because i figured sofa king would be going but i went anyways to celebrate my best friend's birthday. so everyone was hanging out in this bathroom that was huge. (wtf who hangs out in a bathroom at a party?) so then sofa king walks in with his gf, km and she's obviously pissed i'm there but he like came over to say hi to me and attempted to give me a hug. my response was, "don't fucking touch me". bahaha so then i like walked out and went to some other huge bathroom in the house and i was all mad and whatever. then i cheered up and was being friends and happy and enjoy myself as was everyone else. then km left and somehow i ended up in this bathroom and sofa king came in and had this chat with me and we went outside and walked in the woods and had this nice chat (which is ironic because there is ZERO trees around tc's home). so then we were like good i guess but somehow i was with bn and we were chatting it up because we've been friends for awhile and we were standing beside his truck (he doesn't even drive a truck anymore) and then all of a sudden he pushed me off the hood of the truck and said, "hide quick! hp is here. get under the vehicle!" and i was so confused but i did it anyways then hp started flipping out and i was like wtf is going on. haha i thought we were good, i have zero issues with her and she's a nice girl. and then i woke up absolutely mind fucked.

No comments: