Friday, January 21, 2011

arizona.

at this moment, this is exactly what i want to say to number twelve.
"you can't be with me because i'm not perfect anymore. i was perfect before and now i'm not. i get it. you've got a hang up about me being perfect and everything coming easy for me and i don't have any flaws. and now that i've clearly made a mistake you're gonna pound the crap out of it.
i'm not perfect i have lots of flaws. i bail when things get hard. and maybe that's 'cause of my parents and how i grew up and i never learned to comit. but i'm here now and i'm staying because i'm gonna fight to make sure that you know i'm committed to this thing. i'm not perfect, but neither are you. you wanna talk about faults? how about not being able to forgive? at some point, you're gonna have to forgive me. and it may as well be now because i am in love with you c and you are in love with me and all i want is one more chance".

i'd say that if i could actually say it to him. i'm really tired of this whole relationship with a blackberry thing.

No comments: