Tuesday, February 23, 2010

it must be a red truck thing.

oh and have i mentioned that sofa king confides in me and i confide in him. i hate this unconditional trust bullshit. he was so flustered with sunshine the other day and who did he call? me, of course. because no one else in the world understands sunshine like i do and no one else could hear it without judging. that is a f'ed friendship i might add; sofa king and sunshine.
sofa king picked me up the other night and we had a lovely beak session.. or more b getting mad at sk for being so dumb about km. especially when he could do so much better.
also sofa king decided to get drunk on his way to revelstoke and participate in telling me he loves me, i rock, i'm awesome, amazing and referring to me as "cute pants".
really, again with the YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.

No comments: