Wednesday, February 24, 2010

fearless or atlas shrugged?

i have two ideas for my picture. i'd like to do either the hands shaped into a heart. it's quite ironic that taylor swift has brought that about because i have been doing that since early middle school and it seems to be a popular thing now, of course. i think it would be neat to have a picture of my hands like that, perhaps alone or perhaps around my eyes. i think sometimes we don't see the world for what it is and perhaps if we looked through it with a little more love than it wouldn't be such a damn clusterfuck. look at me and my inspiring peace talk.
my other idea would be to somehow incorporate taking a picture with a globe situated somehow on my shoulders. i often feel like i need to save the world, and i truly do carry everyone else's weight around for them because i would do that to remove their pain. i think it would be neat to take a professional photo of something i struggle with everyday as a reminder of what i shouldn't do.
i don't know maybe i just am excited about the idea of participating in a photo shoot. i always thought it would be sort of neat to model. i love getting professional photos taken, in fact my sister told me to submit some of my grad photos to a modelling agency because i just look so... good? haha i forget the word but she loved them and said they looked very model-esque. i suppose the company did keep some of my grad pictures for their example album? i would love to just take part in some sort of pictures somehow, i don't know i think photography is amazing; i only wish i had the raw talent it requires.

No comments: