Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sofaking.

i'm really stoked i have my tmgs back. we used to be really close. we'd talk everyday and for some reason, i've never been afraid to confide in him. he used to call me every day and tell me all the things he wishes he had, ask for girl advice, and tell me when he messed up. i'll never forget the maui call. the text saying b, i fucked up. i really need to talk to you. and the phone ringing two minutes later. i really love that kid to death. he always tried to tell me how afraid sunshine was. and that he truly believed sunshine loved me like no other. and maybe that was the false reassurance that kept me around. but at the same time, it was comforting to know that sunshine's best friend could see it too. there was never like a this is awkward kind of thing between us. we just made it work because i was close with sunshine and he was close with sunshine and he was with sichface and i was good friends with her and friends intertwined from there. i think the reason i love the kid so much is because he's so honest, and yet not at all. honest to me. he makes me laugh. he knows me. we can talk. and we can just have a genuinely good time without it being awkward. there's some sort of trust that makes it okay. i am really excited to have this back. yes, sunshine and i aren't friends and right now he isn't with km but i think this might be another time to rekindle our friendship. like when i used to see him in the hallways, he'd stop or move people out of the way so i could have a hug. if he saw me, he knew i had a bad day. if he read a text message, he could tell if i was lying; let alone a phone call. lately we have been hanging out more often but i'm just really glad to have such a great friend back. especially since we can be chill whenever but when we need each other, we're both here. like tonight he's like do you wanna tell me or no. just so supportive and so respectful of the privacy he knows i appreciate. anyways. i just am happy to have him back.

No comments: