Saturday, December 12, 2009

fuck you make me mad.

what was the point of that conversation. that's what i'd like to know. we haven't talked since tuesday, mature; i know. but still like what was the point of that conversation. you learned i'm still mad at you? like obviously i'm still mad at you but that doesn't mean we need to be immature and not talk about it. i believe you are the one that told me you don't just ignore someone and stop talking everytime things get tough. seriously that conversation was a waste of my time. if you want to know why i'm mad or what you can do to fix it, ask. don't just say hi and try and pretend i'm not mad. seriously. you can't even blame me a little bit for being mad about that. it is completely rational in my and everyone else's opinion. so maybe stop trying to drag out the fight and tell me what the heck you want from this instead of sleeping with other girls and lying so that you can push me away just like i am trying to use this as an out to not recognize i have feelings for you. fuck.

No comments: