Thursday, November 5, 2015

Revitalize yourself.

I took yesterday and today off. I feel a little bit guilty but I really needed it. I've been so overwhelmed and not taking care of myself. I need to make more time for myself. I think it will be good when I move because I will have a table to sit down and work at so hopefully during the week I can accomplish more so in Saturday's I can relax. It's funny you know. How just not being immersed in children with attitude can replensish your energy. Sleeping, working out, cooking and meal prepping, cleaning and just doing work at home in sweats can heal you. I've been purging a lot. Anything I don't wear/use regularly: gone. 
We have so much stuff but what does it really mean. Do we need it? It's just heavy. It's unnecessary weight we carry around. And I need to release some. Start new. Refresh. 

No comments: