Monday, May 11, 2015

You are a real child some days.

It bothers me that that's the way he brought the conversation up. We haven't spoken for nearly two weeks and you lead with, "Hey! Do you like making money?"
That really bothers me.
I'm sure that I'm being dramatic but it bothers me because I'd prefer if her asked me to take care of Duke as a friend rather than an employee. And in my world, you don't pay a friend to do you a favour. Friends help you because your friends. You care about the person. You do things to help them because you value them and the things they bring to your life whether that be material, or not.
And I know he didn't mean anything by it but it just bothers me. A lot.
He has money and I think sometimes he uses it to keep a distance from others. It's almost like a barrier so that he doesn't have to let people in.
And it frustrates me because of his comments sometimes. He hires people to do things for him. He hires people because he can. I mean he hired a girl to do his proserve. And while I know that he wasn't thinking like oh I'm going to hire B to watch Duke, it annoys me. He was probably like I need someone I trust to watch Duke and I will just pay B because she'll do it.
But it just came off rude because we haven't spoken in 2 weeks. I'm pissed off about the fact that they posted we were opening on Facebook without sending an email out or informing the girls. I am pissed off he made a comment about me finding my keys in a conspicuous place because I was searching while he was gone. I'm pissed off he even considered I would have people at his house without asking his permission, ESPECIALLY employees as he so politely pointed out.
It just pisses me off because I feel like he's being a parent. Like I am your friend, this is your house. I respect you enough to not invite people into your space without your permission. I mean, you are my friend and their employer. It is not up to me who you trust to have in your house.

No comments: