Saturday, May 16, 2015

Silly brat.

He called me like I'm at the airport, thought I'd call you instead. I'm like hahaha I didn't need to talk to you immediately, just when you had time. He's like I have time, I'm at the airport in Vancouver.
I'm like why?
He's like weellllll, it's funny actually. I got a call from my ex-girlfriend the other day asking me to be her child's godfather. I'm like what? He's like yeah, weird, I know. I'm like ya that is weird. He's like I know but we're still pretty close and you have to be orthodox in order to be the godparent so I'm orthodox Greek so I can. And I'm like yeah, it's still pretty weird.
He's like I know but the worst part is that like, I know my nieces are cute but like this baby isn't. I just laughed and he's like seriously. And I'm like yeah that's shitty. He's like no, like I know my nieces are extra adorable but this baby is NOT cute. I died hahaha.

No comments: