Saturday, January 3, 2015

I love your brother way too fucking much.

Yesterday T saw my phone and said, WHAT does your phone say?!?! He read it and it says, "We all love someone way too fucking much". T says, "is that true?"
I kind of shrugged my shoulders and said I don't know.
He's like I don't think I do....
Before he even finished his sentence, I started to respond to him. It was nearly concurrent... I said, "you love your dog that much" and he said, "maybe my dog".
We both burst out laughing because everything that was even remotely sensitive about my screensaver just turned so hilarious.
We also talked about getting Chili Peppers on your genitals only we didn't use such a polite vocabulary. He's like THROUGH MY SWEATPANTS B!
He's so dramatic but hilarious. I thought I'd be so annoyed with him this week but he's been pretty great.

No comments: