Monday, December 29, 2014

I just want him.

I have bronchitis. All I want is for him to be here, worried about me. I want him to take care of me and sit next to me.
It's ridiculous because he deserves this vacation, he really does. I underestimated how much he does sometimes because when he's at work, half the time he sits in the office on his phone but he really does do a lot. He was so stressed and exhausted and I'm so happy he's gone away to relax.
Poor guy, today T sent him an email and I was like can't you just let him enjoy his one week away? Like you are going to go away for 2 weeks and I'd be willing to bet he will solve every single problem all on his own while you are away. Give him a break, for a week. He is barely gone 10 days total. I know because I am literally so beyond delusional in love with him and all I want is for him to come back.